2010 Joint Publications; see faculty pages for full bibliography.
Avner Friedman and Larry Schlesinger
- (with J. Day and L. S. Schlesinger) Tuberculosis research: Going Forward with powerful “Translation System Biology” approach. Tuberculosis, Vol. 90 (2010), 7-8.
Dan Janies and Umit V. Catalyurek
- D. A. Janies, T. Treseder, B. Alexandrov, F. Habib, J. J. Chen, R. Ferreira, Ü. Çatalyürek, A. Varón, W. C. Wheeler, "The Supramap project: Linking pathogen genomes with geography to fight emergent infectious diseases.", Cladistics, to appear.
Kurt Stevenson and Yosef Khan
- Hota B, Lin M, Doherty J, Borlawsky, Woeltje K, Stevenson K, Khan Y, Young J, Weinstein RA, Trick W for the CDC Prevention Epicenter Program. 2010. Formulation of a Model for Automating Infection Surveillance: Algorithmic Detection of Central-Line Associated Bloodstream Infection. J Am Med Inform Assoc. no. 17. : 42-48.
- Lin MY, Hota B, Khan YM, Woeltje KF, Borlawsky TB, Doherty JA, Stevenson KB, Weinstein RA, Trick WE for the CDC Prevention Epicenter Program. 2010. Quality of Traditional Surveillance for Public Reporting of Nosocomial Boodstream Infection Rates. JAMA. (Formally Accepted)
- West J, Khan Y, Murray D, Stevenson, KB. Assessing Specific Seconday ICD9-CM Codes as Potential Predictors of Surgical Site Infections. AJIC (In press)
- West J, Khan Y, Santangelo J, Lundy J, Murray D, Stevenson KB. 2010. Assessing the Potential Value of Specific ICD-9-CM Codes as Predictors of Surgical Site Infections. Am J Infect Cont. no. Epub ahead of print. (June 23)
Larry Schlesinger and Shu-Hua Wang
- Wang S-H, Powell DA, Nagaraja HN, Morris JD, Schlesinger LS, Turner J. 2010. Evaluation of a modified interferon gamma release assay for the diagnosis of latent tuberculosis infection in adult and pediatric populations that enables delayed processing. Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases. Epub.
Madhuri Sopirala and Wondwossen Gebreyes
- Synergy Testing by Etest®, Microdilution Chequerboard, and Time-kill Methods for Pan Drug Resistant Acinetobacter baumannii. Madhuri M. Sopirala, Julie E. Mangino, Wondwossen A. Gebreyes, Beth Biller, Tammy Bannerman, Joan-Miquel Balada-Llasat, Preeti Pancholi. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy – submitted